Why should I register at Fulldls.com?
1. You can control the Homepage of Fulldls.com by going to settings and changing the way the homepage displays the latest torrents, you can set it to show "Last 10 Added and Seeded torrents per category" which is the default, or you can set it to show "Today's torrents" Or "Yesterday's torrents", These settings are applied once you login, you can choose "Remember me" option when logging in to make sure settings are applied once you visit the website.
2. You can set the Default sorting of torrents when you browse categories (The current default sorting is alphabetically), normally, you can change how they are sorted by clicking on options on the pages, but as a regitered user, you can set the Default sorting.
3. You can change how the torrents are listed (Removing the buttons on the right of each torrent in listing "Download Now","More Details","Add To Favorites").
4. You can send and recieve private messages with Fulldls.com members to ask for help about torrent you download or going to download.
5. You can add torrents to "My Fulldls.com Favorites" list for saving them to download later, It's useful for users browsing Fulldls.com from different PCs and wanted to "save" a torrent to download.
6. You can post comments on torrents.
7. You can report problems on torrents.
What is a .torrent file?
This is a small metadata file. Metadata means that the file contains information about the data you want to download, not the data itself. Your BitTorrent client needs the .torrent file to connect to the tracker and download the data you want.
What are "Seeders"?
A seeder is a client that has a complete copy of the data of a certain torrent. Once your BitTorrent client finishes downloading, it will remain open until you click the Finish button or close it. This is known as being a seeder.
What are "Leechers"?
A leecher is a client that is currently downloading a torrent. Generally a leecher does not have the complete file, otherwise it would be called a seeder.
What is a "Tracker"?
A server on the internet which acts to coordinate the actions of BitTorrent clients. When you open a torrent, your machine contacts the tracker and asks for a list of seeds and peers to connect to.
What is a "Private Tracker"? ()
A private tracker is a tracker which requires registration at the tracker website (click on the tracker link in the red warning message on the general information page of the torrent) before you can use the torrent. This means that registering at Fulldls won't help! Such trackers usually have a high amount of seeds, because users get banned if their ratio is too low. See for more information the Wikipedia entry regarding private trackers.
What's a Bit Torrent Software?
It's a good, fast and easy p2p software which manages your torrent downloads.
Which torrent is best to download?
The more seeders and leechers the torrent has, the better and faster download speeds you'll get, Seeders and Leechers are explained below.
How do I find the torrent that I want?
You can search for the torrent you want by using the easy search form at the top right part of the website, Or you can browse categories and see listed torrents sorted Alphabeticaly/Date/Seeders/Leechers.
My torrents' downloads are too slow, how to make them faster?
Here are some tips on how to increase your torrents download speed:
1 - Download speed mainly depends on number of seeders and leechers connected to them during downloading ... the more seeders and leechers connected, the more speed u'll get.
2 - Be Patient! give it a time from 5 - 30 minutes to connect to many seeders and leechers ... during this time it'll be downloading, but not with your maximum speed ...
3 - You can open some ports on your firewall to enable the client to connect to more seeders and leechers, the ports are [6881-6889] ..And if you need more speed, open from [6881-6999] ...
I tested these settings on all adsl and dialup speeds and got maximum download speed, last tested was on 265kb ADSL and got 30kb/sec speed.
After I downloaded the stuff I want, I found many .rar/.r0X/.00X (X = 1,2,3,4..) files, What should I do now?
These files are so-called RAR archives. You need to install WinRAR to extract the data of the files. WinRAR can be downloaded from this site.
After I downloaded the stuff I needed, I found them in mdf/bin/cue/ccd extension and I don't know how to extract them?
These file types are called "Image CDs" which are an exact copy of a CD, they should be inserted into a virtual drive using one of the programs: Daemon Tools / Alchol %120 / Isobuster / PowerISO.
After I downloaded the stuff I needed, I found them password protected, what should I do?
We DON'T password protect any torrent on fulldls.com website, only the release groups and uploaders are those who password protect the torrents they make, check the torrent's comments, the password is usually there, the password is most likely the URL that's in the name of the torrent (posibly even with  if it's for example "Test torrent [www.test.com]"). If that is not the case try the URL of the tracker, also check the forum for a big and updated list of passwords.
After I downloaded a movie, I can't watch it properly, I can't find a good codec for it?
Download and install the most popular movie player Video Lan Player [VLC], available here.